Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm so excited!

I've got that song in my head: I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Everyone get up and dance!

Space Rep: Why?

Liza: Because tomorrow is the 2nd SFR Brigade Mid-Summer Blog Hop! It's gotta be one of the BEST Blog hops ever. $300 in Gift Cards and 35 ebooks to be given away. 

Space Rep: That is fabulous gifts.  Do you have to go to a million blogs to win it?

Liza: No. There's only about 40 blogs and the hop runs from 21-25 so you can max your chances of winning one of the fabulous six prizes just by visiting four 4 blogs a day.

Space Rep: Sign me on board! I can't wait.

Liza: Me either. In fact, I got all excited and painted a banner for my blog tomorrow.

Space Rep: That's not bad for a five year old. Well done.

Liza: Hey, be nice. You have to be my friend until other people follow me. Then we can be Frenemies.

Space Rep: The ship on the left looks like a killer whale. 

Liza: Some aliens...not you...have a sense of humor. Others arrive in a large explosive torpedo.

Space Rep: The junk heap is interesting.  Very function over form.

Liza: And this, dear people who have yet to find my blog, is why I desperately need you to follow me. Otherwise it's just going to be me and Space Rep talking about stuff that doesn't matter.

Please save me and follow my blog. I'll give you a Space towel if you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All spammers will be shot with a plasma gun.